Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that their audience loves.
Our fully remote team of 60+ people is growing fast, with plans to grow even faster in 2021. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a remote recruiter help us scale our hiring efforts to attract, engage, and retain top talent. In this role you’ll use your relationship building and organizational abilities to create and implement recruiting campaigns, provide exceptional support to applicants and hiring managers, and assist the People Ops team with recruiting initiatives to build our world class team.
This role reports to a the VP of People Ops, and will also work closely with multiple other members of the team including the General Manager, Director of Customer Ops, and COO.
You're a fit for the Recruiter role if:
- You're passionate about helping others succeed
- You have experience recruiting and running outreach campaigns
- You're driven by curiosity, and want to keep learning and growing
- You have experience contributing to company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) goals
- You can work autonomously and can manage your own schedule to meet goals and objectives
- You have a data-driven, goal oriented mentality
- You an active interest in content marketing and want to deepen your knowledge in the field
Ideal applicants will have these qualities:
- 2+ years experience in recruiting (preferably remote and in-house)
- Work in North America’s Eastern time zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (we'll be using Greenhouse by the time you join)
- Experience recruiting creative roles (including writers, editors, marketers)
- A basic understanding of content marketing (particularly for B2B audiences)
This role's responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing outreach campaigns to attract top talent
- Developing and sharing recruiting best practices across the company
- Assisting in establishing and promoting our employer brand (in collaboration with our Talent Acquisition Manager and VP of People Ops)
- Managing various pipelines in collaboration with hiring managers: for example, you'll work with hiring managers on job descriptions, screen & interview applicants, coordinate interviews, set up projects, etc.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with potential candidates and referral sources
- Tracking and reporting on hiring KPIs weekly
- Continuously improving both the candidate journey and our internal processes
We’re a fully remote organization with team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
Animalz recognizes that the best content in the world can't be created without input from a wide variety of perspectives and experiences. As such, we are committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all employees. We do not discriminate in candidate screenings, interviews, or employment on the basis of factors including race, ancestry, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, age, parental status, political association, military history, or any other status protected by law.
About our benefits:
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can be available for customer calls
- Health insurance for US team members, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year and 5 floating holidays
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Parental leave for both primary and secondary care providers
- Monthly health and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
If you have questions or need assistance during the application process:
If you have a question about this role that hasn't been answered here, or would like to ask about workplace accommodations, please reach out to workwithus @ animalz.co. Thank you!